8.10.09


Oh, I think that it will take me a few posts to share my enthusiasm for GA, Savannah especially!  I'm starting here with a few of the gorgeous interiors of some of my favorites.   I could definitely have spent more time in this town, I can tell there is much richness under the lovely surface which I barely had begun to scratch.
The first three images are from the Back In The Day Bakery.  Mmm...red velvet cupcakes!
The next two are diner cars that Savannah College of Art and Design have restored and opened for business.
The next three are from Gallery Espresso, I made it a point to be there every day, it was just that nice!
(I will show some work that was showing there in a post soon.)
And finally, I have to get the link for this soon and will include it, but this is a bistro we returned to not only for the great atmosphere but for the shrimp and grits!

No comments: